• Okita VS Kanna is a lot of the chapter.
• Kanna points out that Okita isn’t taking the fight seriously
• Kanna says that Kagura was too ashamed of the Yorozuya breaking up because of her selfishness to come which is why Kanna came in her place.
• Scene changes to Gintoki and the arrows which he manages to skillfully deflect at first…
• But then he falls into the water and starts to sink –Gintoki still can’t swim, lol.
• Oddly a guy with one leg is watching him struggle, but his face is hidden so we don’t know who he is.
• A nearby boat full of bombs explodes and it looks like Gintoki is done for.
• Back to Kanna and Okita who begin to mercilessly punk Shinpachi who tries to stop their fight –they treat him like a human soccer ball, lol. (Okita even flips Shin by his nostrils!)
• They stop this and Okita says that he’s convinced Kagura is around somewhere.
• He notes when he mentions how he’s not sure whether Gintoki is alive or dead, her fighting skills deteriorate.
• He grabs Kanna and demands she call her mom to help.
• Shinpachi tries to stop him, but Okita attacks him and Kana has the same expression Kagura did before she went she-hulk on Abuto….
• Back to Gin, he survives the explosion and before him is Takasugi.
• Back to Shin, Okita and ….Kagura(?) It’s implied Kanna has turned into Kagura as Okita says “It’s about time you got back.”
You are reading Gintama Spoilers & RAW manga chapter 676 in English. Read Chapter 676 of Gintama Spoilers & RAW manga online on ww2.readgintama.com for free.